I have a couple of last things before we start the regional.
- Woodie Flowers Dinner. Woodie is coming to our regional! To celebrate, the MIT Alumni Association is having a dinner with him, and the FIRST community is invited to participate: Thursday March 9. For Reservations click here: https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1314/2015/club-class-main.aspx?sid=1314&gid=136&pgid=36885&cid=57294 They also would like to have a team come and showcase their robot. If you want to do it, please contact me.
- Team Social. A true Florida celebration!!! Attached flyer for the Team Social with live music by the Intercostal. Theywill have human foosball, dodge ball, giant jenga and other games!Food will be Mexican Grilled Chicken Bowl + soda + bottle of water + chips. All for $8.00. They need to receive all preorders no later than Tuesday February 28th so they know how much food to get. Are you coming? Then please RSVP Karla Chang. Please read attached flyer and call or email Karla as soon as possible. Email: [email protected] Click here to see the flyer: 1251 Team Social
- Pictures. If you haven’t sent me your picture, you are one lucky person! I still have 3 hours to get all the team pictures and add them to the regional presentation. Do it now, and forever be happy!
- Student Ambassadors. We have 12. Really… only 12. And we have at least 3 schools coming to learn more about FIRST and a very sad Stacey. Can you please help me make Stacey happy by sending one of your students to the Student Ambassador program? Attached is the form to apply and her email is: [email protected]
- Safety Glasses and Crowd Control. Make sure you contact Lisa to get your team a spot volunteering. Lisa Smith: [email protected] And, no, Lisa is not sad, she is just disappointed because she still doesn’t have enough teams to help out with the regional. Let’s show Lisa she can count on us! Volunteer!
- Batteries. Please read the attached Battery Pool letter from Team 59 RamTech. They are trying to help the international teams that didn’t have time to bring batteries to the competition.
I will send the Team Information later today.
Regional Director, FIRST ® South Florida